HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Mi Wu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gudimetla_ar

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Mi Wu   Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Mi is running for the post of President

*****************MI'S VISION IN WORDS*********************

Dear All

Thanks for giving the chance for me to express my opinions of EAAA.

The problems are the organization and the activity of everyone of Euroaquae.
There are two main aspects of EAAA problems as follows:
Firstly, the problem of propaganda exists actually. For example, regarding to the forum of EAAA, there are many people don’t know that. It needs to be updated more often. To spread propaganda of EAAA is necessary. The solution is not only to send e-mails to everyone within Euroaquae but also to ask the representative of each location to help.

Secondly, communication is the most important part. With the purpose of EAAA is to promote the relationship of Euroaquae. As far as now, I don’t know who the representative of each location is, and I don’t see any documents from each location. For this part, here are some suggestions:
1 The report is required from each location at least one report every semester, including the activities and the feedback of each student.
2 “Academic issue” on the forum, students could write down the problems they meet and the solutions, as for the same course, similar questions will appear each time.
3 Life experience, like the “Mobility” part of forum, students can write the experience like transportation, leisure life. The representative could be the responsible for this part to offer useful information.
Exchange and share information are very important in the nowadays. I would like to work for the EAAA to serve for Euroaquae.

Yours:
Mi Wu Euroaquae G5 student

Last edited by gudimetla_ar on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gudimetla_ar

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: ASK QUESTIONS   Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Hi everybody, please ask questions to Mi by clicking on post reply at this topic. Please note the voting starts on the 18th of October 2009. The voting will be done through this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kostya

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Questions from Kostya   Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Hi I thought of starting to ask the questions to the candidates.

1. After the graduation, the people tend to get busier and busier, therefore I wonder how good your time management skills are as they will have to be of a good quality in order to combine work/studies/research, EAAA involvement and personal life?

2. Good time management skills are not enough, it is important to work as a team. Therefore how do you see yourself working in a team of 6 people or more (see the question 4)?

3. During the last past two years, I saw that the willingness to be initiative plays a very important role. How initiative are you?

4. The number of the graduates of the EAAA is growing, and it is getting harder to manage the potential demands of the six generations (in two years there will be eight generations), therefore after a brief discussion among some of the members of the CB of EAAA, we decided that it would be good to create an Executive Committee which will comprise some 10 – 20 people, each of them having a certain responsibility such as updating a website, preparing the Star of the Month articles, checking and responding to the messages on the forum. The Constitution of the EAAA already has the provision of such an Executive Committee. The Constitution can be downloaded from here (opens a PDF file). What do you think of such an idea?

Thank you for your responses.

Kostya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miwu

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Mi Wu   Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:37 am

Hi Kostya
Thanks for asking questions.

1, After graduation, as you said, people are getting busier,but we have internet,people can easily get access to communicate with each other.It's not the problem of time, but the problem of participation.Like we check e-mail everyday, if we can check the forum everyday, it should be great.

2,As for working in a team, many qualities as respect ,patience ,cooperation skills incluing management skills are required,I do have these qualities.I am dynamic, full of passion and enegie to do this job.

3,Regading to the initiative, I believe that I am active person,and I would like to devote part of my time to work for EAAA, for all the euroaquae students. I do learn a lot since I participate in Euroaquae Programme in Sep 2008.I hope that I can benifit for Euroaquae family,and also hope that all the euroaquae people can help othersby sharing their experiences.

Thanks for all....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miwu

PostSubject: Re: Mi Wu   Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:53 am

Hi

for question 4 ,

I think that it's a good idea to have Executive Committee, as you said, if it comprises with 10-20 people, it seems that too many people.If we say, each people is reponsible for one part, like update forum and so on.I think, one representative from each generation, it should be fine,as for the forum,it will be included within the reponsibility of the representative.

For the organization,my idea is like the following:

EAAA
(Executive Committee)
Organization propaganda Finance

G1 G2 G3 G4 G5 G6
There are at least 3 parts of EAAA, organizaiton part is reponsible for orgizing the activities.
Propaganda is reponsible for propagadation and communicate with other institution like cmpanies ,entreprise.
Finance part is in charge of the finance issue.
If we have Executive Committee, it can be the meeting for decide the programme or the activities and so on.

Under the EAAA, there is one representative of each generation, who is in charge of the whole generation, and each generation can have their own organizaiton, like 4-5 people.(each location has the presentative).

As a whole, the main problem is the willness and activity, if all of us has some time for the EAAA, I am sure that all of us can be benefited from EAAA.

Thanks very much....

Yours Mi Wu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kostya

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Mi Wu   Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi Mi

It sounds like you have a plan of the responsibilities for the Executive Commitee already....

Which ways do you see for improving the frequency people check the EAAA forum regularly?

Also which opportunities for attracting funding to the EAAA do you see?

So far all the activities were sponsored from the pocket of the graduates taking part in these activities or from the Erasmus Mundus Alumni (EMA) association for those who took part in the activities of the EMA (participation in their promotion events and General assembly meetings).

Thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miwu

PostSubject: Re: Mi Wu   Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:12 am

Hi kostya, thanks for your questions

Kostya wrote:

Which ways do you see for improving the frequency people check the EAAA forum regularly?

I think that there are some aspects, for the forum itself, it should be attractive or to say interesting, it's useful for people.People are willing to spend time on it.For forum members,they will be the owner, not just a guest,they have the right to share their experiences and so on.For this part, we need active people like at least all the candidates of EAAA 2009.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miwu

PostSubject: Re: Mi Wu   Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:25 am

Thanks kostya for your questions.
Kostya wrote:

Also which opportunities for attracting funding to the EAAA do you see?

Regarding the opportunities for attracting funding to EAAA, as in my opinion,we have the possiblities and advantages as some of us working in the companies in the similiar domain(water).When I was in University, I participated many activities and had sponsor for those activites.

So once again, if EAAA could hold some activities which are interesting or can benefit the company ,I believe that they would like to contribute a part of fund for EAAA.For example ,Hydroeuro and Hydroasia.Maybe we can't do the big activities like that , but we can organize such kind of activites.

Thanks....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miwu

PostSubject: Re: Mi Wu   Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:04 am

As I asked the following questions for other candidate.
Quote :
1 Which qualites are neccesary or important for being a president of EAAA?
2 Which qualities do you have regarding question1?
I am going to express my own opinion...

For being a president of EAAA,
1) Good organization skills ,leadership,team spirit.
2) Responsibility and comuunication skills
3) Be active and ability to encourage others.
4) To be leader in either academic and leisure life.

As for me, I am active person, responsible.I have passion to help others and to work for EAAA I am not very good at academic part, but I am trying to work hard on that. Smile

Quote :
3 What do you plan to do if you are the president pf EAAA?
If I become the president of EAAA, I will try to organize some activites. Smile
1)Organize the internet meeting of the representative of each location to listen to their opionion and same time to express the one-year plan of new EAAA(this draft plan should be done before the meeting)

2)For the begining , based on the forum, try to make it more useful , more attractive, update the website of eaaa forum and also euroaquae.It's one kind of window(tool) face the outside world.

3)Collect the ideas of all the euroaquae family members,try to make a better plan within one month.

As same as others, even I will not be the president of EAAA,I am always willing to work and help for EAAA....

Thanks for reading....

mi EA Generation V student
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miwu

PostSubject: Thanks for all.   Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:25 am

Dear Everyone

I would like to thanks for all the people involved theelections of EAAA.

Thanks EAAA for giving me the chance to present myself for all the Euroaquae family.
Thanks kostya for answering all my questions and all he did for the election.

Thanks for all the people who voted for me, I appreciate a lot. I believe that I still can contribute myself to EAAA even I am not president of EAAA.^_^.

Thanks for all the people who read my page,watch my video.Please contact with me if you want , about EAAA, study, travalling, etc.^_^

Wish everyone enjoy her/his life......

Good luck for all...

mi wu Euroaquae G5 ^_^...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mi Wu   

Back to top Go down

Mi Wu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EuroAquae Alumni Association :: ELECTIONS :: 2009 :: Candidates campaign-