HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

January meeting?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guillaume

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: January meeting?   Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:19 pm

Ola all,

Before going to Iran, it seems that january is a good time to meet in Europe before some people (especially the european ones) start their new jobs somewhere in this big world.

So, if some of you want to meet in january for a week-end somewhere, it could be nice (nicer if it happens in the mountain!)...

I know that Omid is keen to do something like that,
I also (as indian people would say). I'm available from the 10th to the 27th of january. During this period, I'm all yours I love you
No misunderstanding please (especially from Omid affraid )

Guillaume
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guillaume

PostSubject: Re: January meeting?   Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:36 am

Loic is available the week-end of the 22th of january (apparently he doesn't really want to post himself)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laurent

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-12-12

PostSubject: Bordel   Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:32 am

Meeting in Europe, yes a good idea!

Nevertheless, possible for me only if: between the 9th - 24th of january, and I will like to stay a bit with my family before going 1year abroad (again). And during my short period in france, I already plan to go to St Gervais, Paris*2times, Bristol for a week...not sure I really have time to participate to an event far away.

So I propose to organize something in Guillaume´s house. Much more better. geek

Hasta Luego!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omid

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: January meeting?   Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:02 am

Finally there is any sort of reply from Laurent! I think the whole EuroAquae family should announce this day as a global holiday or fest! lol!
Laurent! Will you let the others know about your plans for future? I mean what you'll do after coming back from Argentina?!

Guillaume! You know that I always misunderstand things! So, it won't help if you try to clarify the situation! king

However, I can arrange it for possibly any time during Jan. BUT, I need to know it in advance so that I can buy my tickets! I am not sinking in money now! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mahabadi.info/
Guillaume

PostSubject: Re: January meeting?   Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:47 am

Yep, and you nearly had Loic as well. He replied by mail.

So, let's have something on the 20th of January. If somebody else is interested, please post here. Otherwise this discussion will continue from now by mail, as it concerns only a few people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna_me
Admin

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: aga   Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:48 am

Hi guys,
So, you want to organize drunk male party? I know that you have chosen that date to avoid us girls. Anyway, you can continue here, if do not afraid to have some more self-invited people on your male party.
Omid: because Laurent is very shy to answer emails, you can find his nearest plans on EAAA web-page. In fact, I caught his news absolutely occasionally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eaaa-forum.activebb.net
Alan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Re: January meeting?   Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:33 am

Hello everybody, it's been some time...

Will try to join you if possible according to my schedule and purse... Between France and Malaysia.

Omid -> Now it's your turn to see how it is to be broke when everybody has fun around! (Not my case yet though... but I still had a lot of fun in Malaysia!)

Please give details on the location... Have to book tickets as well in case it happens...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guillaume

PostSubject: Re: January meeting?   Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:00 am

ok so we are 4 for sure. Omid is booking his ticket to be in France from the 19 to the 22 January.
The location will be in Carroz if Loic agrees (no answer yet), as it is a little bit his parents' place... Carroz is a beautiful village near Mont Blanc, 1h from Geneve.

We may have 2 more guests then, Alan and Balaji.
You can arrange your travel right now, if Loic's flat is not available we will anyway stay around the mountains!! So Geneve, or better Lyon/St etienne/Grenoble is ok.

As we will be 4 to 6 guys, I suggest you to consider bringing one girlfriend/ wife/ maid/ or any female for food/cleaning while we will be skiing. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omid

PostSubject: Re: January meeting?   Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:37 am

I really like Guillaume's ideas! However, I think women could also have other benefits! (this is the one that was once upon a time used too much in Iran and the population was doubled in 20 years!)
Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Alan! I'm yet that broke! cheerscheerscheerscheers
I said something during the chat today about my current earnings but you know that I'm a tricky guy... so... ! pirat affraid
Back to top Go down
Alan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Re: January meeting?   Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:17 pm

Small update from Sihanoukville in Cambodia... It is around 11 AM and the outside temperature is 30 degrees C. There is a raging sun and we prepare to go to the beach...

This is going to be difficult, as this trip in Cambodia is finally quite expensive (they use that Iranian trick on tourists here, ouch...). So no flight 'cos I have to see my family and friends along the way... Geneva is too far and Clo has to work on 22th of january... So by car we have to go back on 21th. This is going to be a very short meeting, and skiing over there is not cheap. Still in discussion, but it would have been better off going to Laurent's place for us.

Will keep you updated though.

Happy new year!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omid

PostSubject: Re: January meeting?   Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:24 am

Hi all and Happy new year!
Bonne anneé!

I have bought my plan tickets to Geneva for 19 Jan. and return: 22 Jan.

I guess we are NOT going for skiing as Laurent and Alan (+Clo) cannot make it.
For the rest of the journey, I can travel by train (to Lyon or Valence)... however, there's a tiny question of money for me (as train is not so cheap!)

Let's see what will happen, but do you best to make it!
(esp. attention to Alan, Clo, Laurent and LOÏC!)
Back to top Go down
Guillaume

PostSubject: Re: January meeting?   Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:57 pm

hello

so we organise a week-end around my place and Laurent's.
Probably one day of ski in a small station (I'm thinking that plaine ski -not moutain ski- very cheap- could be a nice idea, and we will be all together)+ 1 day of mounain biking.

+ other things for those how stay more than 2 days.
For those who know Arno and Marie want to come as well. I am negociating my parents house foe a party on saturday.

Omid,
please book your train to valence, I'm ready to participate for your expenses!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omid

PostSubject: Re: January meeting?   Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:41 am

Guillaume and others!
It's so cool that a poor guy is doing everything for this so-called REUNION (money, time, ...) but there are some of us who do not want to move or spend anything for it! Perhaps, it's not as important to them!
Just for seeing Gui's ass I should pay more than €100 (plane+train => pain!)...
hummm... you know, I complain about it, but I'll finally make it...

my complaints exclude Guillaume because he is willing to go everywhere (as he likes to meet others!), but it does not exclude others!
Back to top Go down
Guillaume

PostSubject: Re: January meeting?   Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:33 am

for Alan:
Arno and Marie are coming...
Laurent is here as well and will provide accomodation
Loic will be here as well

Don't worry Omid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omid

PostSubject: Re: January meeting?   Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:10 am

I'd try not to! Esp. since I've not had any big trip over the last 3 months! Quite strange for me!

Guillaume! You talk like fathers! Really!
Back to top Go down
Laurent

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-12-12

PostSubject: Re: January meeting?   Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:46 am

And nobody say that during this meeting party, EuroAquae has almost lost half of it's graduate student...lost in the snow, in the night, in the cold...but thanks to all we learned during this master we suceed to survive: thanks euroaquae!!
(but in another hand, who is more stupid than euroaquae students to have the idea to go to eat a "fondue"dinner in a cottage lost in the middle of a national park, in winter, starting the 3hours walk at night, without lamp?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January meeting?   

Back to top Go down

January meeting?
Page 1 of 1