HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Application Filling problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adnan Kh

PostSubject: Application Filling problem   Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:12 am

I am an applicant of Euro aqua. I have some query.

1. In the page 3 of the application there is a part heading FINANCIAL , as i am a non EU student wanting to apply for Erasmus Mundus scholarship there is no option for that. Possible answer in the number two but i have to put down the official confirmation....so what should i do. Plus i have to estimate the living expense,travel expense but where should i know about this information.

2. Page 4....same problem. I have to guarantee the full acceptance of the cost. And i have to sign it. As i am not applying as a self financed student rather want to apply as a Erasmus Mundus student what should i do.

3.page 5....Education part what does the part means LEVEL....is this about the First class or second class...???

4. I have a professional software degree where should i put it...in the Professional qualification in page 5 or in the Computer skills in page 6.

5. In page 7 in the Research Experience ....as i am now working in a research project and it is far from completion...so i don't have any certificate. Should i just put down the name. Or i should ask my employer to write down a letter acknowledging my working.

6. Regarding the reference letter....where there are options should they tick mark on them or write down(exp...excellent,good,basic,don't know).

The application will be found in the following location

PLz write me soon. Its an urgent. It will be helpful to me if you send it to my mail id adnan_085@yahoo.com

cheers,
adnan
Back to top Go down
vikram

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Application Filling problem   Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:04 am

I had to spend some time to hunt for the application form and take a look at the actual questions but anyway here we go:

Adnan Kh wrote:
I am an applicant of Euro aqua. I have some query.

1. In the page 3 of the application there is a part heading FINANCIAL , as i am a non EU student wanting to apply for Erasmus Mundus scholarship there is no option for that. Possible answer in the number two but i have to put down the official confirmation....so what should i do. Plus i have to estimate the living expense,travel expense but where should i know about this information.
Since you are not from the EU and if you haven't lived in the EU for the last two years you will automatically receive the Erasmus Mundus scholarship if selected to this course. So you can say that you plan to finance your studies from the Erasmus Mundus scholarship but can also include any other financial means that may be available to you.

Adnan Kh wrote:
2. Page 4....same problem. I have to guarantee the full acceptance of the cost. And i have to sign it. As i am not applying as a self financed student rather want to apply as a Erasmus Mundus student what should i do.
The Erasmus Mundus scholarship is enough to cover both the course fees and the living costs. So although you need to have an idea about the costs involved you need not worry about these questions too much. Just to give you an idea the fees for the course can be up to € 5000 per semester and the living costs up to € 1000 per month. The latter of course also depends on your lifestyle and the country that you are living in and can be significantly lower or higher.

Adnan Kh wrote:
3.page 5....Education part what does the part means LEVEL....is this about the First class or second class...???
Level most probably means bachelor or master level. (Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Adnan Kh wrote:
4. I have a professional software degree where should i put it...in the Professional qualification in page 5 or in the Computer skills in page 6.
That should go in the Qualifications section. Like it says in the Computing Skills section you should list any programming languages or other software that you know there. Of course you will also mention it in your CV.

Adnan Kh wrote:
5. In page 7 in the Research Experience ....as i am now working in a research project and it is far from completion...so i don't have any certificate. Should i just put down the name. Or i should ask my employer to write down a letter acknowledging my working.
There's no harm in including that information in your application and might help with application especially if your current field of research is relevant to the course requirements.

Adnan Kh wrote:
6. Regarding the reference letter....where there are options should they tick mark on them or write down(exp...excellent,good,basic,don't know).
That section (pages 12 to 14) is not meant for you to fill up yourself. You have to give these forms to your referrers and they have to fill them up and mail them… and yes the would tick mark one of the options.

Adnan Kh wrote:
The application will be found in the following location

PLz write me soon. Its an urgent. It will be helpful to me if you send it to my mail id adnan_085@yahoo.com

cheers,
adnan
I hope that I was able to answer your questions convincingly enough. If there are still some questions remaining then please don't hesitate to ask them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kostya

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Application Filling problem   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:19 am

Hi I think by Level they probably mean Master or Bachelors.

Also as Vikram said for one of the questions you can say that you plan to finance your study from the Erasmus Mundus grant.

Please post more questions if you have these.

Also if you need something very urgently you can try calling EuroAquae coordinator - Philippe Gourbesville, but please mind that he or his assistants are likely not to be in the office more of the remaining part of December due to Christmas break.

I hope these answers help.

Kostya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kostya

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Application Filling problem   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:20 am

Philippe's Gourbesville office phone number can be found here:
http://www.euroaquae.org/jahia/Jahia/site/euroaquae/lang/en/pid/5175
Back to top Go down
View user profile