HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

hai frnds i dint get my toefl score

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gowtham

PostSubject: hai frnds i dint get my toefl score   Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:07 pm

hai frnds i was written my toefl on aug 14 th 2010 . i was send mail to ets . they replied to me u speaking section is not recorded because some techincal problem and sended to me vocher. and i was use that vocher on sept 16th 2010 i was booked the slot but again i did nt get toefl till now give me suggestions friends
Back to top Go down
Gopi

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: hai frnds i dint get my toefl score   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Sorry Gowtham,

This is not the correct platform to discuss about TOEFL scores. If this is related to EuroAquae master course, do let us know. We will try to answer your queries.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

hai frnds i dint get my toefl score
Page 1 of 1