HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Narissara Chatwatcharakul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nokitori

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Narissara Chatwatcharakul   Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:02 am

First of all, I would like to apology for this quite late campaign. I was in the very rural area where there is no access of internet for over two weeks.

Now let me give some detial about myself.......

My name is Narissara Chatwatcharakul from G3. I would like to run for the posts of Vice-president, Secretary and Treasurer.
The EAAA, in my point of view, is a platform which will benefit us in many ways. The EAAA can be used as a communication tool among the past, present and new students of Euroaquae, source of news for our professional work and much more benefit which can be added in the future. To keep the EAAA moving we need a group of persons who can manage and update the activities of EAAA.

From my point of view, the coordinator board is a volunteer job and as I am one of the member. I would like to be involved in this group. I wish I can make our Hydroinfomatics network stronger. I have seen one of the problem of the EAAA forum which is we have quite few people, who are suppose to be the member, register in this website. I would like to promote and try to do what I can to get more attention from those people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna_me
Admin

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Narissara Chatwatcharakul   Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:48 am

You can see Narissara's CV here.
You can also watch common candidates' video here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eaaa-forum.activebb.net
Keiko
Elections administrator

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Narissara Chatwatcharakul   Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:38 am

Well well well...
Few people are asking questions to the candidates... What a Face
So, I will post a comment! Basketball

I saw that some candidates are talking in the campaign.. something like..
"Well, thank you very much for the 1st generation for the effort to establish this EAAA. Now it is our turn to develop more this for the next coming generation."

I feel that this is a bit strange.
EAAA is not something to be "inherited" from a generation to generation.
Maybe because there are no candidate for the 2nd CB (except Anna as a former president), and some people thinks that this year G2 and G3 will work for EAAA and G4 and G5 will work for it two years later.
But this is not the idea, I think.
Of course, younger generation knows the real-time situation of EA much better than older generation. So it would be very important to involve new graduates in CB.
Its activity must always involves all generations and the CB members are from all generation. cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narissara Chatwatcharakul   

Back to top Go down

Narissara Chatwatcharakul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EuroAquae Alumni Association :: ELECTIONS :: 2007 :: Candidates campaign-
Jump to: