HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Takayuki Sugimoto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takii

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Takayuki Sugimoto   Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:50 am

Hello, My name is Takii from 3rd Generation, running for secretary of EAAA.

The reason I am running for this election is to show my attitude that I am willing to help the EuroAquae and promote more people to join EAAA.

I like the people and organization of EuroAquae very much.

What I want to do is to help the people in difficult situations.

Although I ran for the secretary, I don't care about the position. I just want to help the people who need it, which will help myself in the end I believe.

I never think there is any advantage by just mixing the people from all over the world with different languages and cultural backgrounds.

We need to be aware of our situation, really produce ideas and take actions for it.

The problem that we are facing, at least most significant for me, is the career after graduation.

I guess the people who are aggressive to join EAAA can be the people who want to stay in Europe and get a job in Europe.

Practical benefits really work to attract people to EAAA and hold the relation for long.

Thus, the fundamental concept for EAAA should be for establishing the human networks, taking actions to achieve goals and involving people by understanding our needs.

<PhD possibility>

I think the possibilities of PhD course should be redeemed in order to offer more opportunity to EuroAquae student.

I think this won't violate any capability of internship and job opportunities nor Ersumus Mundas framework.

There seems some PhD chances for our studying field in Europe beside EuroAquae.

<Practical Ideas of EAAA>

I will follow a numbers of ideas that Liliana suggested or team decision in principle.

Beside it, I think the main activities of EAAA should be managed for current EA student, because they will be directly involved for establish the relation between EuroAquae people and finding job.

I can imagine the situation of new EA student 10 or 20 years later.

There will be increasing number of EAAA member and new EA students might feel little things they can do by joining EAAA.

Some member of senior EAAA member can be a part of the team as consultant, but the decision should be given by current students.

<Involve people to EAAA>

The relation needed for EAAA is not only for practical benefit, but more mental connection to maintain whole EAAA community over generations.

I think the fact that we will share the time to eat, drink, dancing, having fun and difficult time together can really strengthen our bond.

For the 3rd generation, the conference before the 1st semester starts with all EA student had good effects, I think.
Thus, I will organize some more exchange visiting event between different location during 1,3 and 4 semester.

"Expanding job and PhD possibility for our career", I will do this when I get votes.

But, basically I think it's good more people have interest to EAAA by my campaign and more comments or votes for candidates. And I hope I can be dedicated to work for EuroAquae with lots of friends Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna_me
Admin

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Takayuki Sugimoto   Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:47 am

You can see Takii's CV here.
You can also watch common candidates' video here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eaaa-forum.activebb.net
Keiko
Elections administrator

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Takayuki Sugimoto   Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:39 am

Well well well...
Few people are asking questions to the candidates... What a Face
So, I will post a comment! Basketball

I saw that some candidates are talking in the campaign.. something like..
"Well, thank you very much for the 1st generation for the effort to establish this EAAA. Now it is our turn to develop more this for the next coming generation."

I feel that this is a bit strange.
EAAA is not something to be "inherited" from a generation to generation.
Maybe because there are no candidate for the 2nd CB (except Anna as a former president), and some people thinks that this year G2 and G3 will work for EAAA and G4 and G5 will work for it two years later.
But this is not the idea, I think.
Of course, younger generation knows the real-time situation of EA much better than older generation. So it would be very important to involve new graduates in CB.
Its activity must always involves all generations and the CB members are from all generation. cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takii

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Takayuki Sugimoto   Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:06 am

Thank you for the comment onto my campaign page, Keiko. And I will welcome any question or comment from anyone else.

I agree with the point younger generation should be more involved into EAAA.

That will be good point to maintain EuroAquae and EAAA fresh and original, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takayuki Sugimoto   

Back to top Go down

Takayuki Sugimoto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EuroAquae Alumni Association :: ELECTIONS :: 2007 :: Candidates campaign-
Jump to: