HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

 just Hello

Go down 

PostSubject: just Hello   Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:11 pm

Hello everyone!
I am a new studant (G4) but still at home. I was at the reserve list and the visa process here is very slow, so I'm late.
I would like to ask you how are the first weeks, as I am going to miss it. Please, I read at another topic that said you had to apply for the fourth semester. I didn't understand that, as long as I know you have to choose between Research Project or Professional Practice. I didn't know I had to apply for that too.
and I also like to know how is the visa process to go to UK and France. I asked for an 6 months visa only (to Spain), will I have some problems?
Thanks!! bounce
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 77
Age : 35
Registration date : 2006-11-21

PostSubject: Re: just Hello   Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:50 am

hi Furlan,
Welcome to our forum.
Answering your questions: you need to apply for the 4th semester because if you choose professional practice it will take place in any European company, and this placement you need to find yourself. It is very much the same as apply for job and gives you valuable experience for the future. Of course, if somebody has troubbles finding placement in the company, course coordinators can suggest something.
In fact, your visa situation depends on your nationality. But for most of the non-europeans it is necessary to apply visa each time to move to another uni. You simply will not be able to register without a proper students visa for 6 months. Although with your Spanish visa you can travel throughout Europe (Schengen country only) as a tourist. Hungary and UK are not in Schengen, while Germany, Spain and France are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eaaa-forum.activebb.net
Balazs Gyorffy


Number of posts : 15
Age : 39
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: just Hello   Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:01 am

Anna wrote:
Hungary and UK are not in Schengen, while Germany, Spain and France are.
Update: Hungary is part of the Schengen area from 2008. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just Hello   

Back to top Go down
just Hello
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Prospective EuroAquae Students and Guests :: Questions about EuroAquae-
Jump to: